”This I would have liked to know when I finished my education!” We have heard this from so many course participants over the years. We want to help people reach the full potential of their body. We do something that we fully believe in, but which everyone else thinks is folly. We challenge established truths by teaching difficult things in a simple way.
Our courses are strongly focused on the practically useful and quickly applicable. We want to convey a tool that is both useful and fun. The course gives you a structured model for effective training, based on a synthesis of biomechanics and neurodynamics.
The basic course provides a good introduction to how You integrate this thinking into all forms of training. There are many good concepts in the market. What distinguishes UNP is that the nervous system is taken into account in all contexts, that is:
- not to provoke the nervous system
- to stimulate the nervous system (circulation, mobility, proprioception)
- to train function, not a muscle
- Neuroanatomy & neurophysiology
- Simple & rational diagnostics according to the test-retest principle
- A model for which exercises to choose for the customer
- Emphasis on restoring function rather than looking too much into details